I made a fair number of mistakes. You get to learn from them. Share some of your own in the comments below.
1) Be on top of your student loan cancellation, deferment, and TEACH grant forms.
2) Invest in retirement now to take advantage of compound interest.
3) When investing, look for low costs such as index funds.
4) When young, be aggressive in your investments.
5) Avoid keeping large sums of money in a checking or savings account
6) If your student loan interest rates are low, only pay the full monthly payment and invest whatever funds you have towards retirement.
7) Never burden yourself with credit card debt. Pay the full balance each month.
8) Maximize your units now. Bump up on the pay scale.
9) Use your summers wisely.
10) Learn how to save money.
11) Work out regularly. Eat healthily.